Starting Sunday, January 28, 2001, the following enhancement will be made to the Internet application:
- The criteria for the password validation on the Internet application will be enhanced for security purposes.
The next time you will change your password, the password will be validated against the following criteria:
- Minimum of 8, maximum of 32 characters.
- The User Id cannot be part of the password.
- A combination of alpha and numeric characters without spaces.
- Cannot have 3 identical consecutive characters.
Please note that any modified password between 8:00 and 11:00 am on Sunday January 28, 2001 will not be updated.