AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM EQUIFAX CANADA
NOTICE OF PRICE INCREASE – EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2003
This selective price increase pertains to agreements that come up for renewal in 2003.
- If your Equifax report usage (including Consumer Reports) is below 20,000 reports the price for a single commercial credit report will now be $37 with no charge for a search / no file. Considerable savings can be realized by subscribing annually to blocks of reports. For example, 50 reports can be purchased in advance for $1,330 or $26.60 per report. There are no charges for search/no files on annual report subscriptions paid for in advance and no additional charge for providing a risk score.
- If your Equifax report usage exceeds 20,000 reports the price per commercial report will be $9.80 per report and $4.90 for a search/no file.
- Pay-go members will be charged $1.10 per report if they wish to have their choice of credit risk score appear in their commercial reports.
- Pay-go members will be charged $440 per annum to be a member of an Industry Credit Group plus the usual charge of 2 commercial credit reports per meeting.
Annual commercial report subscriptions have been increased by approximately 3.9%.
Subscription and Pay-go members will see increases in the following:
- Gold Portfolio Management annual services charge will be $4,750.
- The Apparel Disc CD-ROM will now be an annual charge of $1,295.
- The weekly Special Information Sheets and Commercial Law Records annual fee will be $160 each per region. Subscribers receive subscription to one region free.
- The monthly Major Debtor Reports will be $990 per annum.
- Single Foreign Credit reports will be available at $71 per unit. An annual subscription to 10 units will now be $610. Larger foreign report subscriptions were not changed.
- Investigative Services, Single Item, Consumer bank reports and Principal Interview reports have increased by no more than 50 cents per report. Full Investigative reports by no more than $2.00 per report. A Full US Investigative Report has increased to $73.
A detailed Price Schedule is available by phone at 1-877-227-8800 or by e-mailing NCC@equifax.com