Effective June 1st, 2007
Individual customer product rates may vary based on contract terms.
Costs to provide you with the quality service and superior products you have come to expect from us have increased; as a result, we must increase the prices for some of our services.
Please note the following price changes that take effect on
June 1st, 2007.
Consumer Credit Reports:
- Canadian Consumer credit reports (hits, no-hits, joint files) will increase by 10%.
Equifax Minimum Charge Fees:
- Minimum monthly charges of $100 per month will be applied to customers spending less than $100 per month.
Phone-in Requests for Consumer and Commercial Credit Reports:
- Beginning June 1st, 2007, requests for consumer and commercial files ordered via telephone @ 1-416-227-8800 or 1-877-227-8800 for delivery by Autofax may be subject to an additional handling charge of $20.00 per file.
- Requests for files sent through fax @ 1-800-465-4430 will NOT be subject to an additional surcharge.
- We are eliminating the verbal summary delivery of files effective June 1st, 2007.
Save time and money…switch to the Internet!
We appreciate your business!
For more information on our products and services talk to your sales representative or contact Customer Care via email at NCC@equifax.com or by phone @ 1-877-227-8800.