Effective January 1st, 2008
Individual customer product rates may vary based on contract terms.
As a result of increasing costs and in order to stand by our commitment to consistently offer our customers quality service and superior products, we are implementing a price increase on some of our services. Equifax continues to be a recognized leader in the marketplace for commercial and consumer credit reports at competitive prices.
Further to our handling surcharge for autofax requests made via telephone effective June 1st, 2007, please note that we have provided a six month implementation grace period to ease your company's transition to Equifax via the Internet.
Consumer autofax files requested by telephone will be subject to a $30 per file manual surcharge. Commercial autofax files requested by telephone will be subject to a $20 per file manual surcharge. This surcharge does NOT apply to consumer or commercial autofax requests sent in via fax.
To avoid this surcharge, please contact Equifax to request Internet access. Our Internet Boarding Team can be reached by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 1-877-257-2090 or 416-227-5479.
- Annual Commercial Credit Report subscriptions, up for renewal in 2008, will be increased by an average of 3.9%.
- Pay as you go Commercial Credit Report reports will be increased by an average of 4%.
- The fees for Gold Portfolio Management will be increased by an average of 3.5%. Submit your Commercial Aging information and save on Gold Monitoring!
- Equifax U.S. Commercial Credit Reports will be increased by an average of 7.9% to $50 per report.
- Experian Commercial Reports accessed via Equifax will be increased by an average of 7% to $77 per report.
Note: In the course of 2008, Equifax will no longer offer access to Experian U.S. Commercial Reports. Please see your sales representative to convert today.
- Commercial file requests made by telephone will have a manual handling surcharge of $20 per report.
Access your reports via the Internet and save!
- Canadian Consumer credit reports (hits, no-hits, joint files) will increase by an average 3.5%.
- The discount for joint files will be eliminated.
- SafeScan, SafeScan ID, and InfoDirect Search will increase by an average of 3.5%.
A detailed Price Schedule is available.
Please send your request via email to NCC@equifax.com
or by phone at 1-877-227-8800.
Thank you for your business!